Friday, May 22, 2015

Viscount’s Wager and Other News

First up, I’ve got news on Viscount’s Wager, book #3 in the Gambling on Love series, which is Rawling’s story. It’s around 100,000 words, and will be my longest book yet. The release date has been set – August 10, 2015 – and it’s available for pre-order at all the usual retailers. I also have the cover art and the blurb. I love that the guys are kissing on the cover.
You never forget your first love, but is a second chance worth the gamble?

Anthony, Viscount Rawling, knows exactly what he wants in life and he isn’t above having a look about London for it. When he spots recently widowed Gabriel Tilden at a ton function, he thinks he might have found love...again.

Gabriel is as gorgeous and reserved as he was when he broke Anthony’s heart seven years ago. But they were only adolescents then...surely Anthony won't hold the incident against him. And especially not when the attraction between them is stronger than ever.

Gabriel came to London in search of distraction, and a teasing Anthony is impossible to resist. As Anthony introduces Gabriel to the pleasures that can be found in the city—and in his bedchamber—their bond deepens into something more. Yet both men are hiding secrets that could pull them apart forever...
Pre-Order Links:   Amazon US      Amazon UK      Amazon CA     Barnes & Noble      Kobo     Google Play      iBooks


Brook Street: Rogues will be available in a Japanese language edition published by Harlequin, in both print and for Kindle, on May 25, 2015. I won’t be able to read a word of the book, but I am completely in love with the cover.
It even has a step back cover…well it’s more of a wrap-around cover, as the cover art will wrap around to the back of the book (Japanese language books open to the right, versus the left for English language books). 
*swoon* I need to find a way to get that made into a poster to hang in my office.

In other news, His Client will be available in audio from Audible in about 3 months. I’ll post when it’s available. And it will be available in a French language edition sometime later this year.

I’d mentioned a few months ago that I was planning to write a novella for Sam from Brook Street: Thief later this year. Well, I now have a title to share – To Kiss a Thief – and it will feature Sam Fox and Pascal Linden. And can I say, I love the name Pascal. So glad I can finally use it, and it totally fits Sam’s curious genius of a hero. 

Last but certainly not least, I’ve started working on Convincing the Secretary, the 3rd book in the London Legal series. The current tentative release date is March 2016. 

And that's all for me right now. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! So excited for Viscount's Wager and 100k??? Can't wait! Going to pre-order it now!

    Looking forward to Sam and Pascal's story, too. Oh, and the Japanese cover is gorgeous.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

 
Barbara